Vida! is a refreshing instant cardio-ceutical drink that combines the power of resVida and quality
carotenoid lycopen to keep your heart in top-shape. Vida! has the highest resVida content in instant powdered function beverage and thus the most potent drink to give you the maximum health benefits your body needs.
Published Human Clinical Studies have shown that intake of 30mg, 90mg, 270mg of resVida resulted to 62% to 91% immediate increase in artery dilation within 1 hour through FMD monitoring.
Dr. Peter Howe
University of South Australia
Another Published Human Clinical Study have shown that daily intake of 75mg of resVida for 6-8 weeks resulted to sustained 23% increase in artery dilation through FMD monitoring.
Dr. Ires Kunz
Senior Scientist & Clinical Trial Manager
DSM Nutritionals Switzerland
Flow Mediated Dilation (FMD) is a well-known and medically accepted guage of cardiovascular health. Lycopene is one the most potent carotenoid antioxidant that helps reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease by preventing the hardening and clogging of bad cholesterol. It is also helps prevent cancer particularly prostate and colon cancer. Drink Vida and enjoy the refreshing healthy taste that you and your heart will surely love.
- 62% to 91% immediate increase in Artery Dilation
- 23% sustained long-term increase in Artery Dilation
- Prevents oxidation of cholesterol to keep it from hardening and depositing as plaque in arteries
- Helps fight cancer
- Helps activate SIRT1 genes for better cellular protection
- Helps prevent diabetes
- Prevents age-related macular degeneration and cataracts
- Prevents the aging skin and keeps it young looking
- Acts as an internal sunscreen and protects your skin from sunburn
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps boost sperm count
Information found on this site is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to substitute any medical advice provided by medical professionals. Do not use information provided herein for diagnosing or teating health problem or prescribing any medication. Read products packaging and lebel contains before use. If symptoms persist, cosult your doctor or your health care provider.